As we head into 2017 now is a good time to take a look back at what is happening in the Peoria real estate market. Below is a snapshot of the numbers that buyers and sellers should be aware of if they are looking to buy or sell in first half of 2017.
Peoria Real Estate Snapshot:
- Monthly sales are down 10% month over month
- Monthly sales are up 4.7% year over year
- New inventory is down 7.7% month over month
- New inventory is down 6.7% year over year
- Total inventory is down 9.7% month over month
- Total inventory is down 1.7% year over year
- Month’s supply of inventory 3.1 making it a seller’s market
- Average days on market is 74, almost identical to 1 year ago at 73.
- Average list prices are up 4% year over year
- Average median prices are up 5.7% to $260k
- Average sales prices are 4.7% to $282.7k
If your looking for more info on the market submit your info here and will send you a home valuation!