Looking for 2 Quality Agents Wanting to Make $100k PLUS (we have the systems, tools, coaching and leads- meet with us and we will show you!!)
We are looking for 2 dynamic, motivated licensed agents, new or experienced doesn’t matter if you have the right attitude. You must be passionate, dedicated, a team player, learning based and motivated! We will help you make a great living by applying our tried and tested training techniques. Come take advantage of our systems and leads to make $100k+ per year!! Home prices are increasing and so are our paychecks! Yours?
Real Team Member EXAMPLE(We have 9 licensed agents- 6 full time producing):
Agent One- 52 deals closed and 10 in escrow in only 9 mos(Through Sept 2105)
Agent Two- 48 deals closed and 8 in escrow in only 9 mos(Through Sept 2105)
Agent Three- 44 deals closed and 11 in escrow in only 9 mos(Through Sept 2105)
Our Training Program offers you the opportunity to learn the business from some of the best RE agents in AZ. We will help you hone your skills to maximize your production.
1. Leads. Leads. Leads. Not just a few, but enough to fill your plate! Currently producing
What we provide:
30 leads per day. Agents receive
2. Database management- the best system in the real estate industry; e-mail campaigns and drip e-mails integrated with senior loan officers allowing you to focus on making money
3. Coaching and Mentoring sessions, weekly, from one of AZ’s top producers
4. Leverage- transaction coordinator, inside sales agent, assistants to assist in your success
5. Association with the industries #1 Brand, RE/MAX
6. A fun, positive and structured environment dedicated to help you close more deals while maintaining much of the flexibility you like.
Who we are:
We are the Laughton Team. We established the top producing team in 2007 and have since aided thousands of Phoenix families in buying and selling their homes!
How to apply:
Email resume to: Justin@laughtonteam.com
All interested applicants must complete a DISC profile at http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php and email it along with your resume. ***. Good luck!